COMMUNICATOR
April 26, 2024

2022 Omega Nu Lambda Scholarship Recipients Announced

Columbia Southern University’s Department of Career Services is proud to present 10 students with the Omega Nu Lambda Scholarship.

The Omega Nu Lambda scholarship covers the cost of one future CSU course and recognizes the accomplishments of Omega Nu Lambda student members. Omega Nu Lambda is a national collegiate honor society for online students. Other requirements include maintaining a 3.2 GPA, be in good academic standing and actively participate with CSU Career Services. The 2021 scholarship winners are:

• Joseph Dennis
  • Jacob Grist
  • Phillip Kitzko
  • Dexter Mullin
  • Tiffany Kronebusch
  • Deborah Maher
  • Stephanie Manis
  • Nichela Pettus
  • Dionna Thomas
  • Crystal Warner

Recipients are pursuing undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs in occupational safety and health, organizational leadership, business administration and more.

“The skills of research and presentation that I have developed due to the specific courses I have completed with Columbia Southern University have both highlighted my own and inspired further validity within the ranks of the labor organization of which I am the Vice President,” said Manis who is pursuing her degree in fire administration. “Because of this, labor and administrative goals are more closely aligned than ever before; my pursuit of education has not only benefited me, but has even directly impacted the lives of those with whom I am affiliated.”

“Since I’m pursuing my degree in public health, I want to be perceived as an employee who is seeking to develop the capacity for leadership within my organization and within the field,” said Thomas who is earning her degree in public health.

Omega Nu Lambda was formed to recognize online students to create community, provide encouragement and acknowledge their academic success. To learn more about the honor society, visit OmegaNuLambda.org. Learn more about CSU’s Omega Nu Lambda scholarship at ColumbiaSouthern.edu/Scholarships.

Disclaimer: These testimonials may not reflect the experience of all CSU students.
Multiple factors, including prior experience, geography, and degree field, affect career outcomes.
CSU does not guarantee a job, promotion, salary increase, eligibility for a position, or other career growth.

Share