The Equal Opportunity, Harassment, and Nondiscrimination Policy was revised to meet compliance with the Department of Education’s new Title IX regulation. The revised policy can be found on the CSU Title IX page. A summary of the changes is listed below.
Summary of changes:
- Reorganization of policy for clarity
- Addition of due process protections for both parties
- Clarified the role of the TIX Coordinator and the ADA/504 Compliance Officer
- Elimination of a single investigator model
- Updated definitions for sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking and included examples
- Addition of live hearings and cross-examination
- Addition of informal resolution
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact the Title IX Coordinator.