The National Safety Council (NSC) has announced its Rising Stars of Safety featuring six CSU students and alumni. These safety pros were chosen among the young professional division of the NSC. The program recognizes up-and-coming safety professionals under age 40 who have a proven their leadership efforts in their organization and are devoted to advancing in their field. CSU is proud to recognize the following student and alumni honorees:
- Angela Albright of Beech Island, South Carolina, is a senior industrial hygienist currently. She is currently pursuing her master’s degree in occupational safety and health with a concentration in environmental management.
- Christina Donovan of Dunkirk, New York, works as the vice president of safety for Farrell Roofing. She is currently pursuing a master’s degree in occupational safety and health.
- Dylan Gaissertof Biloxi, Mississippi, works as a safety manager for the U.S. Air Force. He is currently pursuing a master’s degree in organizational leadership.
- Jennifer Alter-Reichert of Pasadena, Texas, works as an HSE compliance manager. She earned a certificate in industrial hygiene management from CSU.
- Tyler Traweek of Verona, Pennsylvania, is an HSE corporate manager for Conco Services LLC. He received his MBA and master’s degree in occupational safety and health from CSU.
- Ruben O. White of Henderson, Virginia, is a former occupational safety and health manager and currently works for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. He earned his bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health from CSU.
Congratulations to these students and alumni for all your hard work and dedication to the safety field!
Disclaimer: These testimonials may not reflect the experience of all CSU students.
Multiple factors, including prior experience, geography, and degree field, affect career outcomes.
CSU does not guarantee a job, promotion, salary increase, eligibility for a position, or other career growth.