Identify the building blocks for living a successful life and learn how to reach your fullest potential.
CSU is proud to announce Foundations for Success, a self-paced 10-week continuing education course that helps transitioning military members and their families become more successful in their professional and personal lives. This course aligns with the lessons from a book written by CSU co-founder and senior vice president Chantell Cooley.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify one’s sources of strength and values within one’s life.
- Recognize support and obstacles that come from one’s own family and culture.
- Connect opportunities for involvement, volunteerism, and fellowship with career goals.
- Articulate the benefits of setting goals and receiving help toward those goals.
- Analyze one’s ability to be flexible and compromise.
- Recognize the effects of bad habits and the use of new constructive habits.
- Identify the balance between procrastinating and making quick decisions based on emotions.
- Recognize the effect of one’s own perspective on career and life decisions.
Additionally, 3.8 continuing education units will be earned upon the completion of this course. The cost of the course and materials is $50 but if you use the promo code SUCCESS, the entire course will be available at no cost to you.
To enroll in Foundations for Success or to learn more, visit ColumbiaSouthern.edu/Foundations.