The below schedule has been updated as of 11/10/16.
Columbia Southern University would like to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving. As you prepare for this holiday season, the following Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule concerning assignment submissions, course enrollment requests, and other student requests is provided.
CSU will be closed Wednesday, November 23 – Friday, November 25, 2016 and will reopen Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:00am CT. Student requests, including email and voicemail, will be promptly attended to upon our return.
Suggested Submission Deadlines:
The following submission deadlines are provided as a guideline to ensure your request is processed prior to holiday closure. Requests submitted after the published deadlines may not be processed until offices reopen.
- Life Pace Learning /Open Enrollment: Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
- Term Enrollment: Refer to the Academic Calendar for scheduled deadlines.
- Assignments submitted during the closure will be graded by Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 11:59pm CT.
Success Center/Writing and Math requests:
- Students who would like to submit a writing or math assignment for review must do so by close of business Friday, November 18, 2016. The Success Center will resume all duties on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Career Services/Counseling appointments:
- Students who would like to schedule a career counseling appointment or resume review would need to do so by close of business Wednesday, November 16, 2016. Career Services will resume all duties on Monday, November 28, 2016.
Incomplete Course, Proctor, or Final Exam Requests: Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Questions concerning the above schedule should be directed to the Academic Advising and Student Support Center at 877-323-4471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.