Take advantage of your MyCAA grant through quality online courses with CSU that will enable you to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and highly competitive global economy.
What is MyCAA?
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides financial assistance for military spouses.
- MyCAA provides spouses up to $4,000 over 2 years to pursue degree programs, licenses or credentials that lead to employment in portable career fields.
Who is eligible?
- Spouses of active duty military members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2.
- Spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members in E1-E5, W1-Wd and O1-O2 pay grades. (Spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their courses while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders.) Note: The MyCAA program does not include Coast Guard spouses.
What are the benefits?
MyCAA Financial Assistance (FA) pays tuition for education and training courses and licensing/credentialing fees. This includes:
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes;
- Degree programs leading to employment in portable career fields;
- High school completion course, GED tests and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes;
- Licensing exams and related prep courses; and
- State certifications for teachers, medical professionals and other occupations requiring recognized certifications.
What does CSU have to offer military spouses?
- All materials included
- Career services upon completion
- Courses can be completed at your own pace
- Courses include audio, graphics, quizzes, simulation, text and final assessments/exam prep
- CSU’s courses are 100 percent online and are available 24/7.
- Expert instructor help along the way
- Online performance tracking, as well as pre- and post-assessments with immediate grading
- Online technical support
- Assisted Living Technician
- Business Management Professional
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Dialysis Technician
- Economics Professional
- EKG Technician
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Health Information Technology w/ IT Support
- Home Health Aide
- Homeland Security Specialist
- Health Information Technology w/ IT Implementation
- Java Programming Specialist
- Legal Assistant
- Marketing Professional
- Massage Therapy & Holistic Healing
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding w MMA
- Nursing Assistant Specialist
- Personal Care Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician w/ MMA
- Physician’s Office Assistant and more!
Visit www.columbiasouthern.edu/mycaa for more information or to enroll today. Questions? Contact Laurie Coleman- firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.977.8449 ext. 1840
Leave a Reply