4 Tb. Honey
1 Tb. Soy sauce
1 Tb. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
¼ tsp. dried crushed red pepper
1 lb. medium asparagus
8 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed
1 small orange, cut into ½ inch slices
1 Tb. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
4 (5-to-6 oz.) fresh salmon fillets
Garnish: toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven and set to broil with oven rack at least 6 inches from broiler.
- Whisk together crushed red pepper, Dijon mustard, honey, rice wine vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, extra-virgin olive oil, green beans, orange, kosher salt and black pepper in a large bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Place salmon fillets in center of a heavy-duty aluminum foil lined sheet pan. Brush salmon with 2 Tb. honey mixture. Spread asparagus mixture around salmon fillets.
- Broil for 4 minutes. Remove from oven and brush salmon with about 2 Tb. honey mixture.
- Return to oven and broil for 4 minutes more. Remove from oven and brush with remaining honey mixture.
- All Return to oven and broil for 2 minutes more. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leave a Reply