This “Hawaiian Shirt Boot Camp” for chief officers introduces attendees to an array of case studies and personal experiences from some of our nation’s fire service leaders. Roundtable discussions and presentations led by renowned fire chief, Alan Brunacini, are designed to prepare individuals for their journey through fire and rescue leadership. Individuals in chief or company officer positions will benefit greatly from this retreat.
- Earn 3 credit hours and/or 2 continuing education units through CSU
- Attain innovative ways to forge decisions that create the best possible outcomes
- Develop functional survival skills
- Learn effective fire chief behavior routines in response to real-life (minefield) situations
- Create a network you can turn to for support during difficult times
Future retreats in 2011
- July 18-20 at the Firehouse Expo 2011 in Baltimore, MD
- Dec. 1-4 at Columbia Southern University in Orange Beach, AL
Class size is limited to 40 people at each location. Please visit www.columbiasouthern.edu/partners to find out if your organization is a CSU Learning Partner.