Three CSU policies have been revised and will go into effect on May 15, 2017. Revisions to these policies are noted below.
CSU Tuition Refund Policy/Terms and Conditions:
- Removed state specific refund policies (Arkansas, Iowa, Indiana & Maryland) due to our agreement with NC-SARA
- These states will now follow the CSU Tuition Refund Policy
- Added a link to the Mississippi State refund policy on the State Authorization page of the CSU website
- Corrected the tuition sample calculations to align with current tuition rates
- Change to the policy are reflected CSU website– http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/tuition-financing/tuition-refund
Vietnam Tuition Refund Policy/Terms and Conditions:
- Adjusted tuition sample calculations to align with the new DBA tuition rate and current graduate tuition rates
- Adjusted DBA Research Project fee to be $1200
- Students located at CSU’s Vietnam campus should contact CITC at CITC@FPT.VN or the CSU Vietnam Program Manager at email@example.com for more information.
Admissions Requirements Policy
- Adjusted to allow 6 semester hours in a provisional status for graduate students.
- Adjusted homeschool admission requirements for those who are first–time freshmen or transfer students with less than 12 semester hours.
- Changes to the policy are reflected on the CSU website– http://www.columbiasouthern.edu/admissions/requirements
- Questions may be directed to the Office of the Registrar at Registrar@columbiasouthern.edu.
Leave a Reply