Columbia Southern University is honored to work with our newest learning partners. The partners listed below range from businesses to municipal departments across the United States.
In all, more than 2,000 learning partners currently enjoy a 10% tuition discount and exclusive scholarships with CSU.
The newest partners are:
- PC Construction Company, Vt.
- Amherst Police Department, N.H.
- National EMS Academy, La.
- Shreveport Firefighter Association, IAFF Local 519, La.
- South Callaway Fire District, Mo.
- Mehlville Fire Protection District, Mo.
- Fort Hunter Liggett Fire Department, Calif.
- Rock Community Professional Firefighters, IAFF Local 2665
- Mississippi Water and Pollution Control Operator’s Association, Inc. (MWPCOA), Miss.
- Hemphill Construction and Suncoast Infrastructure, Miss.
- Kason Industries, Inc., Ga.
- Roll Global, LLC., Ga.
- Mission Support Alliance, LLC., Wash.
- Perry Police Department, Fla.
- Barrington Countryside Fire Protection District, Ill.
The Corporate Outreach team at CSU consists of representatives that travel around the nation promoting the university and recruiting new partners and students. Representatives exhibit at tradeshows and professional development events year round. For more information on how to become a CSU learning partner, visit www.columbiasouthern.edu/partners.
Leave a Reply