Columbia Southern University is honored to work with our newest learning partners. The partners listed below range from small businesses to large corporations across the United States.
In all, nearly 3,000 Learning Partners currently enjoy a 10% tuition discount and exclusive scholarships with CSU.
The newest partners are:
- City of Cabot, Ark.
- Fry Fire District, Ariz.
- Hensel Phelps
- Kentucky Air National Guard Fire Department
- Kindred Hospital of San Diego, Penn.
- Philadelphia Fire Department, Penn.
- Savannah Professional Firefighters Association, Ga.
- The City of Bessemer Fire Department, Ala.
- Walton County Tax Collector’s, Fla.
- Wethersfield Police Department, Conn.
- ASSE Mobile, Ala. Chapter
- Broadway Cotton Company
- City of Moscow, Ind.
- Franklin Police Department, Ga.
- Grede Holding LLC- Newcastle Division
- HGC Construction
- Montgomery Water Works & Sewer Board, Ala.
- Scottsboro Fire, Ala.
- Adams County Fire Protection District, Colo.
- City of Burnsville, Minn.
- Clemmons Fire Department, N.C.
- Dalian Ezer Consulting Company Limited
- Enovative Technologies
The Corporate Outreach team at CSU consists of more than 12 Outreach representatives that travel around the nation promoting the university and recruiting new partners and students. Representatives exhibit at tradeshows and professional development events year round. For more information on how to become a CSU learning partner, visit www.columbiasouthern.edu/partners.